Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Ltd
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 39
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Head of Marketing – 01
- Chief of IT – 01
- Chief of Personnel – 01
- AGM Revenue Management – 01
- Manager Reservation Procedures – 01
- Manager Sales & Marketing – 01
- Manager Corporate Communication – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 19
- Officer (Passenger, Sales, Airport Operations, Operations Control, Reservations) – 08
- Crew Controller – 05
Head of Marketing
- Full time 2 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or its equivalent. Should have 07 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in Aviation I Hotel industry. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
Chief of IT
- Full time 4 years First Class B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics/ Telecom /Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Computer Science. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification functional experience in IT Company/ IT Department of an organization I Airline I Global Distribution System (GOS). The Experience should be Post Qualification.
Chief of Personnel
- Full time 2 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent. Should have the minimum of 05 years of experience in Personnel Management I HR. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
AGM Revenue Management
- Full time 2 years MBA with specialization in Marketing. Minimum 5 years of experience in Revenue Management in Aviation I Hotel industry. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
Manager Reservation Procedures
- Graduate with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Passenger Reservation systems in Aviation. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
Manager Sales & Marketing
- Graduate with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Sales and Marketing functions. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
Manager Corporate Communication
- Full time 2 years Masters Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication. Should have 05 years of experience in the related field preferably in Aviation The Experience should be Post Qualification.
- 4-years full time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecom/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Instrumentation/ Aerospace/ IT/ Computers or any allied branch of the above (From Govt. Recognised Institute) with 60% and above marks. Three Years’ Experience after completion of the qualification. Experience in Aviation will be given preference.
Officer (Passenger, Sales, Airport Operations, Operations Control, Reservations)
- Graduate, MBA in Marketing.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Head of Marketing: Rs.1.5 Lakh
- Chief of IT: Rs.80,000
- Chief of Personnel: Rs.80,000
- AGM Revenue Management: Rs.80,000
- Manager Reservation Procedures: Rs.42,000
- Manager Sales & Marketing: Rs.42,000
- Manager Corporate Communication: Rs.42,000
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.50,000Officer (Passenger, Sales, Airport Operations, Operations Control, Reservations: Rs.36,000
- Crew Controller: Rs.36,000
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can attend the Interview and visit Official website page at www.airindia.in Air India Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Air India Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport,
New Delhi -110037″
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.06.2018
- Walk-In Date For Crew Controller: 27 & 28.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download