Organization Name: Asian Development Bank
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Chief of Governance Thematic Group
- Applicants who have completed B.E, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Asian Development Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Lead the development of policy and strategies for the rural infrastructure development in DMCs, including community participation and social safeguard, in consultation with relevant government agencies, other stakeholders and Resident Missions (RMS).
- Lead policy dialogue with DMCs to advance policy and institutional reforms in rural infrastructure development, including rural road network development, asset management/maintenance, institutional capacity, community development, and resettlement.
- Oversee and coordinate the provision of rural development related inputs to Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) and Country Operations Business Plans (COBP), development of global strategies and initiate technical assistance as necessary in consultation with national and regional organizations and international financial agencies including the intra-regional exchange of experiences, best practices and lessons.
- Lead and coordinate with RMs for consistency of approach, exchange of experiences, and continuous improvement of practices and integration of rural and community development policy commitments to the management of projects.
- Collaborate with other development partners for consistency and harmonization of safeguard policies, approach, exchange of experience, partnerships, and cofinancing where appropriate.
- Lead in the development, processing, administration, and implementation of loan and TA projects in the rural development, covering both sectoral (i.e., developmental impact and project management) aspects.
- Liaise with and coordinate with development agencies on the development of TA and investment projects and ensure key technical, economic, financial and crosscutting issues are incorporated into projects.
- Lead, develop and maintain a knowledge base and network in rural development and social development (including safeguards) to keep abreast of the latest developments and issues.
- Substantially contribute to activities for advocacy, dissemination and knowledge building around rural and community development issues including safeguards.
- Participate in and contribute to relevant internal and external training and conferences and other activities for advocacy, dissemination and knowledge building.
- Asian Development Bank Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
A selection process for Asian Development Bank Jobs is as follows,
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Asian Development Bank www.adb.org
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the registration Process.
Important Link For Asian Development Bank Registration:
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply