Organization Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 109
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post:
- Mechanical Engineering-31
- Metallurgical Engineering-10
- Civil Engineering-08
- Electrical Engineering-10
- Electronics Engineering-17
- Chemical Engineering-12
- Food Technology-05
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Sciences-03
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant stream OR Master’s Degree in Microbiology from a recognized university.
- Rs 79,929
- Online Exam
- Rs.750/- For General/OBC Candidates
- Nil – For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bis.org.in BIS Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to BIS careers page at the official website www.bis.org.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BIS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BIS Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2018