Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1255
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post:
- Police Deputy, Home department (Reserve branch) – 40
- Superintendent of Police, Home department – 02
- Commerce tax officer, Commercial tax department – 10
- Under registrar/ Joint general registrar, Department of product and essay – 08
- Under Election officer, Election Department – 08
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer, Labor resources department – 13
- District Audit Officer, Cooperation Committees, and equivalent, Co-operation Department – 04
- Assistant registrar, cooperation committee, and equivalent, Cooperative Department – 24
- Deputy Commissioner, Bihar Assembly – 25
- District Minority Welfare Officer, Minority welfare department – 06
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer) Home Department Kara – 34
- Cane Officer, Sugarcane Industry Department – 02
- Assistant Director, Social security, social welfare department – 14
- Rural development officer, Department of Rural Development – 21
- Labor Enforcement Officer, Department of Labor Resources – 53
- Revenue officer and equivalent, revenue and land reform department – 571
- Supply Inspector, Food, and Consumer Protection Department – 223
- Block SC and ST Welfare officer, Welfare department of SC and ST – 122
- Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Department – 75
- Candidates who have completed Graduation in Any Stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
A selection process for BPSC Job is as follows,
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in BPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to BPSC careers page at the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2018