Organization Name: Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post:
- Young Professional – II (ERP) – 02
- Young Professional – I (Computer Science) – 02
- Young Professional – I (IPR) – 01
- Office Assistant (Taxation/Insurance) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Economics) – 02
- Young Professional – II (Bio-informatics) – 02
- Young Professional – II (Soil Science / Agronomy/ Agroforestry) – 08
- Young Professional – II (Agriculture Microbiology) – 02
- Young Professional – II (Meteorology) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Soil and Water Conservation) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Computer Science) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Remote Sensing and GIS) – 01
- Young Professional – I (Agriculture) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Plant Biochemistry) – 01
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Biotechnology) – 02
Young Professional – II (ERP)
- Essential: Post Graduation in Computer Science and Applications
Desirable: Work knowledge on Oracle and Java Platforms; Knowledge in handling database preferably SQL and operating user interfaces, office automation packages like Payroll, Bill Processing, Purchases, Finance, and Accounts; Good communication skills.
Young Professional – I (Computer Science)
- Essential: B.Sc. (Computers)
Desirable: Work Experience in file/data Management, MS-Office; Certificate in English Lower Typewriting from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Young Professional – I (IPR)
- Essential: Bachelors degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering/ B.V.Sc.
Desirable: PG Diploma in IPR and Patent Management or Law; Experience in Intellectual Property Rights, patent searches, processing patent applications, drafting license agreements, technology commercialization, promotion and marketing of products, good command over English and Computer skills.
Office Assistant (Taxation/Insurance)
- Essential: Post Graduation in any subject & Diploma in Computer Applications of minimum one-year duration
Desirable: Experience in handling Taxation/Insurance matters (Income Tax, Goods & Services Tax and GSLIS), online
Young Professional – II (Agricultural Economics)
- Essential: Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics / Economics / Applied Economics.
Desirable: Experience in a collection of primary data through farmer surveys / Proficiency in working with SAS and SPSS / MS-Excel.
Young Professional – II (Bio-informatics)
- Essential: Masters Degree in Bioinformatics / Plant Pathology with specialization in Bio-informatics.
Desirable: Knowledge of Advanced Bioinformatic Analysis in plant genomes, proficiency in Computer and Data Analysis
Young Professional – II (Soil Science / Agronomy/ Agroforestry)
- Essential: Masters Degree in Soil Science / Agronomy / AgroForestry / Forestry
Desirable: Field experience and well versed in Soil and Plant Analysis.
Young Professional – II (Agriculture Microbiology)
- Essential: Masters Degree in Agriculture Microbiology / Microbiology / Plant Pathology with specialization in Plant Microbes.
Desirable: Experience in use of Biochemical Tools and Techniques on Plant-Associated Microorganisms.
Young Professional – II (Meteorology)
- Essential: M.Sc. / M. Tech. In Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Atmospheric Sciences
Desirable: Experience in Automatic Weather Station (AWS) Database Maintenance, Weather Data quality checking weather based Crop Analysis.
Young Professional – II (Soil and Water Conservation)
- Essential: Post Graduation in Agriculture Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation / Land-Water Management / Water Resources.
Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Operations / Data Management and Modeling
Young Professional – II (Computer Science)
- Essential: B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology Engineering.
Desirable: Knowledge of SCADA, Development of DSS Modules, DBMS programming in C, C++, Java, .net, Visual Basic.
Young Professional – II (Remote Sensing and GIS)
- Essential: M.Sc. / M. Tech. in GIS / Remote Sensing / Geomatics with Graduation in Geography / Geomatics / Geology / Civil Engineering / Computer Sciences.
Desirable: Work experience of GIS Remote Sensing Applications
Young Professional – I (Agriculture)
- Essential: B.Sc. (Agriculture)
Desirable: Work Experience in Field and Laboratory.
Young Professional – II (Plant Biochemistry)
- Essential: Masters Degree in Plant Biochemistry / Agriculture Biochemistry / Plant Physiology / Biochemistry with specialization in Crop Plants.
Desirable: Exposure to Biochemical Tools and Techniques in Plant Sample Analysis and Assay of Enzymes.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional-I – Rs. 15,000/-
- Office Assistant (Tax/Ins.) – Rs. 15,000/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.crida.in CRIDA Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants can send their fully signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post on or before 26.03.2018. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….”
Hyderabad – 500 059”
- Walk-in: 26.03.2018, 17.04.2018, 18.04.2018 & 19.04.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download