Organization Name: Bangalore Rural District Court
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Post: Stenographer
- Candidates who have completed X Std/S.S.L.C, Sr.Gr.English Shorthand, Sr.Gr.English Typing, Sr.Gr Kannada Shorthand, Sr.Gr Kannada Typing or equivalent from a recognized Institute for District Court Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,650 – Rs. 52,650/-
A selection process for District Court Job is as follows,
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.200/-
- All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page in www.recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in District Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to District Court careers page at the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the District Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of District Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2018