Organization Name: Delhi High Court
Employment Type: Delhi Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 99
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam – 54 Posts
- Senior Judicial Assistant (Departmental) – 31 Posts
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam – 11 Post
- The aspirants must have completed their Bachelors Degree from any recognized university or board with the minimum aggregate to apply for the respective posts.
- Minimum Age: 24 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam – 2017 – Rs. 27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-.
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam – 2017 – Rs. 51,550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Viva Voice.
- General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ST/ – Rs. 200/-.
How to apply for High Court of Delhi Application Fee:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.delhihighcourt.nic.in High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court of Delhi careers page at the official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Delhi Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2018
- Official Notification Delhi Judicial Service Exam: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification Senior Judicial Assistant: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply