Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 153
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Personal Assistant
- Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-
- Clerk: Rs. 5,200- 20,200/-
A selection process for High Court Job is as follows,
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Viva voce
- All Applicants: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in High Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court careers page at the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.09.2018
- Personal Assistant Notification: Click Here to Download
- Clerk Notification: Click Here to Download
- Personal Assistant Application: Click Here to Apply
- Clerk Application: Click Here to Apply