Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- English Stenographer – 27
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply High Court Recruitment 2018
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800+ 3600/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.mponline.gov.in High Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court careers page at the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.06.2018
- Last Date for correction in online Applications: 14.06.2018