Organization Name: ICICI Bank Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Customer Service Manager
- Candidates who have completed Graduate & Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Owning the client and ensuring a superior level of customer service as manifested in minimal customer complaints and improved C-SAT score
- Being proactive, customer-focused and understanding client?s transaction needs
- Ensure an adequate understanding of bank?s products & processes. Keeping update with new product/process developments.
- Acknowledging receipt of customer service request (for email/fax requests) with communication of expected TAT for service delivery.
- Ensuring customer service requests tendered prior to branch cut-off are processed on same day. Informing clients and reporting authority in case of delays proactively.
- Ensure use of pending folders for documents not processed at day end with knowledge of reporting authority.
- To engage with customers on a regular basis. Sharing contact details with clients and ensuring availability on telephone/mobile phones.
- Making arrangements for auto call diverts on mobile phone in case incoming call is not answered in 3-4 rings.
Escalate within branch hierarchy in case transactions pending beyond 2 hours for want of approvals, trade queries etc.
- To track and liaise for ensuring corporate clients? working capital limit utilization:
- Overall limit utilization.
- NFB product utilization e.g. LC/BG.
- Leveraging technological platforms such as Trade Online, Trade Connect, CIB, Import Document Management to provide seamless trade solutions to clients.
- Visit corporate clients along with branch account manager for feedback and rapport building.
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
A selection process for ICICI Bank is as follows,
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of ICICI Bank www.icicicareers.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the registration Process.
Important Link For ICICI Bank Registration:
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply