Organization Name: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd (ICSIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 184
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Telephone Operator
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Technologist
- Safai Karamchari
- Lift Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Skill Trainer/Instructor
- Hospital Managers
- CCTV Operator (Skilled)
- Lift Operator (Skilled Worker)
- Applicants who have completed Graduate from recognized University and At least 6 Month’s certificate a course of Telephone Operator or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ICSIL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants who have completed 8th pass + First Aid Course Or Experience of working in a hospital as Nursing Orderly.
- Applicants who have completed Diploma/ Degree in Medical Lab Technology recognized by AICTE.
- Applicants who have completed Experience of working as Safari Karamchari for more than 8 years preferably in a Hospital.
- Applicants who have completed ITI in Electrical/Electronics.
Data Entry Operator:
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc./B.A./B.Com or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution Fluency in an application like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Applicants who have completed Diploma in Lab Technology Or 02 years experience in Blood Sample collection in any hospital or clinical lab Nursing Orderly for more than 2 years.
- Applicants who have completed ITI/Diploma in handicraft/Fine Arts/Music.
- Applicants who have completed ITI(Plumbing).
- Applicants who have completed Graduation with 2 years experience in a supervisory position in any organization.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 50 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.13,896-18,332/-
- All Applicants: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.icsil.in ICSIL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read ICSIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Delhi State Cancer Institute,
Gate No.-8, GTB Hospital Complex,
- Walk-in: 18.06.2018 to 10.07.2018 @ 10.30 AM to 2.30 PM
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download