Organization Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post:
- Inspector of Income-tax
- Tax Assistant
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Applicants who have completed 12th / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Short List
- Sports Trail
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.tnincometax.gov.in Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Income Tax Dept careers page at the official website www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Income Tax Dept Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.06.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply