Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Technician- B (Civil): Applicants who have completed SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/NAC in Civil Trade or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ISRO Recruitment 2018.
- Technician- B (Electrical): Applicants who have completed SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/NAC in Electrical Trade or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ISRO Recruitment 2018.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Applicants who have completed Degree M.A or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ISRO Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Technician – Rs.21,700/-
- Hindi Translator – Rs.35,400/-
- All candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.isro.gov.in ISRO Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ISRO careers page at the official website www.isro.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ISRO Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ISRO Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- “Indian Space Research Organisation,
ISRO Hqs Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.06.2018