Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 164
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector
- Applicants who have completed degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,400/-
- General Applicants – Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants OBC (ST/SC/Ex-s) – Rs.100/-
How to apply for Karnataka Police Application form:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in kar.police.gov.in Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Karnataka Police careers page at the official website kar.police.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Karnataka Police Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2018