Organization Name: Nandurbar Police Maharashtra
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 455
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Police Patil
- Candidates who have completed SSC with minimum 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 20,200/-
A selection process for Maharashtra Police jobs is as follows,
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nandurbar.gov.in Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Maharashtra Police careers page at the official website www.nandurbarpariksha.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Maharashtra Police Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.08.2018