Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
Maharashtra Forest Service Main Examination
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group-A)-16
- Forest Ranger (Group-A)-53
- Candidates who have completed A Degree (Graduation) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
A selection process for MPSC Job is as follows,
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.524/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.324/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MPSC careers page at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.10.2018