Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Name of the Post:
- Forest Ranger, Group B
- Assistant Forest Guard, Group A
- Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Geography or other equivalent qualification.
Assistant Forest Guard:
- Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Geography or other equivalent qualification or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Assistant Forest Guard: Rs.9,300-34,800, Grade Pay ₹5,000
- Forest Ranger: Rs.9,300-34,800, Grade Pay ₹4,400
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.374/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 274/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MPSC careers page at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.04.2018