Organization Name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 107
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
Posts in the District Campaign Cell
- Accountant – 01
- Admin Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Peon – 01
Posts in the Taluka Campaign Cell
- Admin & Account Assistant – 15
- Data Entry Operator – 15
- Peon – 15
- Cluster Co-Ordinator – 58
- Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/Degree in relevant subjects/ English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and MS-CIT Exam Pass with 03 years Data Entry Operator Experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MSRLM Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Cluster Co-Ordinator: Rs. 20,500/- PM
- Accountant: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Admin Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- PM
- Admin & Account Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- PM
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10,000/- PM
- Peon: Rs. 8,000/- PM
A selection process for MSRLM jobs is as follows,
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 374/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 274/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.umed.in MSRLM Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Complete the MSRLM Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a print out of MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Online application for future use
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2018