Organization Name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 59
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator
- Admin & Accountant Asst
- Cluster Co-ordinator
- Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/Degree in relevant subjects/ English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and MS-CIT Exam Pass with 03 years Data Entry Operator Experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MSRLM Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 20,000/-
- Admin & Accountant Asst: Rs. 15,000/-
- Cluster Coordinator: Rs. 20,500/-
- Peon: Rs. 8,000/-
A selection process for MSRLM Job is as follows,
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 374/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 274/-
- Ex-Serviceman Applicants: Rs. 23/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page in www.umed.in MSRLM Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MSRLM careers page at the official website www.umed.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MSRLM Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MSRLM Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2018