Organization Name: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Employment Type: Bank Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Chief Technology Officer – 01
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution – 01
- Chief Risk Manager – 01
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation – 03
- Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports – 01
- Risk Managers – 06
- Senior Project Finance Manager – 01
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) – 01
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) – 01
- Communication Professionals – 02
- Candidates who have completed any degree with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 63 years
- Written Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nabard.org NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NABARD careers page at the official website www.nabard.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NABARD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2018