Organization Name: Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy(NFC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Hyderabad, Tuticorin, Kota
Name of the Post:
- Nurse ‘A’ – 02
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ – 03
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ – 01
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A)- 11
- Stenographer Grade-II (English) – 02
- Stenographer Grade-III (English) – 01
- Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi) – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 04
- Driver – 10
- Security Guard – 01
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) (or) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
- SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. Experience 12 years with at least 05 years as Leading Fireman (OR) 15 years as Fireman/DCO
Leading Fireman ‘A’:
- SSC or equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. OR Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy vehicle driving License will be given preference. NOTE: (i) Out of the above No. of years of relevant experience 08 years as Fireman/DCO 07 years as Fireman/DCO
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent. Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography. Minimum speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting
Stenographer Grade -III:
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English stenography. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting
Stenographer Grade -III:
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi Stenography. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Hindi typewriting
Upper Division Clerk:
- The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pass in Tenth (10th) Standard (SSC). Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle) Consolidated Experience in driving a Light and Heavy vehicle for at least 03 years.
- Xth Standard (SSC),For Ex-servicemen, Ex-police and Ex-Central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard pass or equivalent central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed forces.
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Nurse ‘A’: Rs.44900/-
- Sub-Officer ‘B’: Rs.35400/-
- Leading Fireman ‘A’: Rs.25500/-
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A): Rs.21700/-
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): Rs.35400/-
- Stenographer Grade-III (English): Rs.25500/-
- Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi): Rs.25500/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25500/-
- Driver: Rs.19,900/-
- Security Guard: Rs.18,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: NIL
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.nfc.gov.in NFC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NFC careers page at the official website www.nfc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NFC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NFC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.06.2018