Organization Name: North East Frontier Railway Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Alipurduar (West Bengal)
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria inspector.III
- Lab Assistant
- Staff Nurse: Candidates who have completed Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 yrs. Course in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Health & Malaria inspector.III: Candidates who have completed B.SC having studied chemistry as the main/ optional subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course. One year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector
- Lab Assistant: Candidates who have completed 12th (10+2 stage) with science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 44,900/-
- Health & Malaria inspector.III: Rs. 35,400/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 21,700/-
A selection process based on,
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification in Official website page in www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in North East Frontier Railway Walk-in Interview 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read North East Frontier Railway Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “CMS Office,
- Date of Walk in Interview: 08.08.2018 at 10.00 A.M
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download