Organization Name: North Eastern Railway (NER) Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Name of the Post:
- Athletics (Men)
- Athletics (Women)
- Cricket (Men)
- Hand- Ball (Men)
- Hand- Ball (Women)
- Kabbadi (Men)
- Volley Ball (Men)
- Basket Ball (Men)
- Basket Ball (Women)
- Wrestling (Men)
- Swimming (Men)
- Weight Lifting (women)
- Candidates who have completed Pass 10+2 in Science (i.e) Maths or physics or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NER Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs.1900/ 2000/-
A selection process for North Eastern Railway Job is as follows,
- Trial Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Candidates (SC/ ST/ Ex-Ser): Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in NER Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to North Eastern Railway careers page at the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the North Eastern Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.10.2018