Organization Name: Bihar Police
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 126
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post: Excise Sub Inspector
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018):
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Rs. 4,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.700/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in Bihar Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Bihar Police careers page at the official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Bihar Police Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018