Organization Name: Redhat
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post: Associate Software Engineer
- Candidates who have completed a Bachelors degree. (B.E/B. Tech) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Redhat Recruitment 2018.
- Develop, maintain, and manage continuous improvement of automated solutions
- Identify workflows that could benefit from automation
- Communicate with various stakeholders, scope their requests, and design solutions
- Communicate throughout organization
- Code and manage peer reviews
- Improve processes
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Python
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Ability to coordinate and help others solve difficult problems
- Ability to plan and work unsupervised on complex tasks
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
- Aptitude Written test Online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.redhat.com Redhat Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Redhat www.redhat.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Important Link for Redhat Registration:
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply