Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post:
- HR Specialist – 01
- HR Specialist (Manpower Planning) – 01
- Internal Communication Specialist – 01
- Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS) – 03
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 01
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military forces) – 01
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05
- HR Specialist – MBA with Specialization in HR/PGDM with Specialization in HR
- HR Specialist (Manpower Planning) – MBA with Specialization in HR/PGDM with Specialization in HR
- Internal Communication Specialist – MBA/Post Graduate Degree in Marketing/Mass Media/Finance Commerce
- Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS) – 20-25 Years work Experience in the Banking regulation particularly in the Credit and Market risk related areas thorough Understanding of Banking regulatory environment
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – Retired in the rank of Lieutenant General or above
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military forces) – Retired in the rank of ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers), 05 Years working experience in General Reserve Police Force/Para Military Force
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – Retired in the rank of Major General of Brigadier
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) – Rs.31705 – 114/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 42020 – 1310/5-48570-1460/2 – 51490/
- Middle Management Grade Scale IV (MMGS IV) – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short Listing
- Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.06.2018