Organization Name: South Indian Bank Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 120
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Candidates who have completed 10th/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course or equivalent from a recognized Institute for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – Rs. 42020/-
A selection process for South Indian Bank Job is as follows,
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.800/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.southindianbank.com
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user..
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the South Indian Bank Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2018