Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
Employment Type: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1931
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Lucknow – 88 Posts
- Kanpur – 100 Posts
- Gorakhpur – 50 Posts
- Faizabad – 20 Posts
- Jhansi – 90 Posts
- Allahabad – 86 Posts
- Aazamghar – 42 Posts
- Noida – 102 Posts
- Varanasi – 52 Posts
- Chitrakoot – 44 Posts
- Devipatan – 40 Posts
- Itana – 77 Posts
- Ghaziabad – 134 Posts
- Meerut – 50 Posts
- Saharanpur – 150 Posts
- Bareilly – 305 Posts
- Hardoi – 68 Posts
- Agra – 155 Posts
- Aligarh – 116 Posts
- Muradabad – 162 Posts
- Applicants must have passed 8th class from a recognized school to apply for UPSRTC Vacancy 2018.
- Must have experience in driving Heavy vehicle.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Preliminary Screening (Driving Test at Regional Office)
- Final Driving Test (At Training Institute, Kanpur)
- Rs.500/- General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.250/- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female/PWD)
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.upsrtc.com UPSRTC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSRTC careers page at the official website www.upsrtc.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSRTC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Updated Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: May 2018